Due to expansion my client has a fantastic opportunity for a Telemarketing Appointment Maker to join their Sales & Marketing team based at their headquarters in Halesowen.
You will be required to arrange appointments for the Sales Consultants to meet with prospects regarding their IT, Telephony, Document Management or Managed Print technology needs. The role will involve making outbound telephone calls to prospects and building a pipeline of opportunities using their CRM.
Looking for candidates of high calibre and willing to offer an excellent basic salary as well as a commission structure. Basic £20-25k OTE £30-35k excellent career progression.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 Years experience of Telemarketing either in an agency type environment or direct
- Ability to convert cold calling activity into appointments and ultimately sales
- Experience of lead generation, working with a CRM to generate and nurture leads
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, with a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition
- Ability to work under pressure and under their own initiative
- Willingness to learn and deliver new propositions.
- An interest in technology whilst not essential would be desirable