RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Solihull
RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Solihull - £16.50 per hour
Working Hours: 8 - 8 shifts, 36 hours per week
Shift Patterns: 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Solihull.
The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The residents in the home have different needs. Some need specialist nursing support, while others need general help with everyday life. They offer residential and nursing care, long-term or just for short stays. And also offer specialist care to young people with physical disabilities.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £16.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments