Divisional Manager - Driving
Recruitment Divisional Manager - Driving
Encore Personnel - Derby City Centre
Up to £40k + bonus, car allowance and industry leading benefits package
Are you a Senior Consultant or Divisional/Branch Manager looking for a way to fast track your career in recruitment with a new challenge?
We are looking for you to join our busy branch that specialises in Industrial and Driving temp recruitment. You will need a proven track record in recruitment sales and strong business development skills with experience mainly in the Derby and surrounding area.
You will be put through our internal Management Training Academy which will give you all the skills you need to be a successful Manager within Encore as you develop the desk and recruit your own staff.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
- Growing our driving desk in our central Derby office - business development and account management.
- Responsible for the divisions P&L.
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions, input to the divisional strategy.
- Recruitment of internal consultants both sales and service/resourcing.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Driving Manager.
- Developing and training of your team including target sets and appraisals.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £40,000 plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Car allowance.
- Extensive training package and support - Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development.
- 34.5 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays and additional time off for birthday, moving house etc)
- Holidays of a lifetime to be won by top performers.
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of. our Directors.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of managing a team of Recruiters, or a Senior Consultant looking to take your next step up into management.
- Experience of recruiting within Driving (or similar) industries is essential.
- Experience in strategic planning and with the setting of financial and sales reviews.
- Ability to lead by example through performance against own targets and KPIs.
- Ability to keep on top of changes in market place and identify new areas of penetration.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff.
- A proven sales track record in new business development.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.