My client is a global manufacturer and supplier of consumable products to a number of markets, including retail, food & Industrial sectors. Through a diverse set of products and the ability to offer a flexible, high-quality service, my client is seeking to recruit a talented Indirect Buyer into the business to help maintain its market-leader status.
The Indirect Buyer will be responsible for:
- Multi million pound indirect spend across group to deliver cost reduction whilst maintaining or improving the level of quality and service provided
- Developing category sourcing strategies and plans
- Management of the full end to end tender process
- Assist with the introduction of best practice procurement tools and processes.
- Identifying new suppliers
The ideal Indirect Buyer will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- CIPS or equivalent professional qualification
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong track record of delivering savings in accordance with agreed targets
- Outstanding record of supplier relationship management
- Able to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels