Senior Practitioner - Fostering - 'OUTSTANDING’ Independent Foster Agency - West Midlands
Senior Practitioner -Fostering - 'OUTSTANDING’ Independent Foster Agency - West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a well established reputable IFA for an experienced and passionate Senior Practitioner to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This role will suit an experienced Supervising Social Worker who is keen to work for an Independent Fostering Agency with a supportive and compassionate approach to securing positive outcomes for looked after children.
This IFA has been rated 'OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted and is focused achieving the best possible outcomes for looked after children and families.
- Supervision of a small team of social workers
- Supporting the recruitment process of new foster families
- Quality Assurance aspects relating to various areas of the agency
- Conducting audits and ensuring statutory requirements are met at all times
- Holding a small case load of foster carers
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
- Relevant post qualifying experience is essential
- This is a position for a Senior Practitioner with proven experience working within a similar team
- You must be HCPC registered and be able to drive
A competitive salary of £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Please discuss further benefits with Li Li.
How to Apply:
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please contact Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency