Production / Works Manager (Joinery / Carpentry / Exhibition)
Our client is UK leader in its chosen field and requires 2 Workshop / Shift managers for its state of the art facility in Birmingham.
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Company Benefits
Monday to Friday
8am - 4pm
3pm - 1am
Production/Works Manager (Joinery / Carpentry / Exhibition)
Are you a Production/Workshop Manager looking to play an important role within a well-established and successful company where you will lead a busy workshop?
You will play a key role in their success and will be responsible for the full production schedule ensuring the company continue in their success.
The company supply to a variety of industries, they specialise in the design, manufacture and Installation of furniture and architectural works. This company have built a great reputation in the industry based on their quality of product and service.
This role would suit a Production Manager looking to join an exciting and successful company in a varied role.
- Produce Production Schedules in line with budgets and project deadlines
- Plan CAD resource and time within schedules as well as produce Job Files for each element that will be produced
- Update schedules in line with shift productivity
- Client liaison throughout production and installation alongside Project Manager
- manage a work force of between 5 and 50 depending on the project
- manage permanent staff plus contractors
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of CNC machinery and Joinery processes
- You will ideally have Printing knowledge but this is not essential
- Joinery qualifications
- Fitting / exhibition / build and fit background.
- Man management