HR Manager part-time
HR manager to manage the HR function, providing advice on employment law, manage the recruitment and on-boarding process, and manage sickness absence.
Birmingham based charity
The HR Manager will offer day to day advice on employment related matters, working in collaboration with line managers for end to end recruitment, look after absence management, prepare policies and relevant templates, prepare job offers and employment contracts for new starters and variation to contracts, take notes in formal management meetings, lead in Investigation and Disciplinary and Grievance and Flexible working meetings, working in compliance implementation of mandatory checks of employees Right To Work, assist in the delivery of training, including inductions for new employees, assist in the collation of data and compiling reports, Health & Safety policy and procedure updates.
- Must have managed a HR department
- CIPD level 7 or 5 qualifications or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accurate writing skills
- Proficient in IT with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ideally will have worked in the care sector
Permanent role - 30 hours per week - small organisation - £25,000-£30,000 (pro rata)