Warehouse Shift Manager -
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Distribution Centre in Stoke as a Shift Manager focusing on our web ecommerce operation. This is a critical element of the Dunelm business currently as we continue to grow our web service offering to our customers across the UK. In addition, our Shift Managers play a crucial part in the day to day activities and are key to delivering our Business Principles and driving our employee engagement.
You will be required to perform various Shift Manager tasks contributing to efficiency and performance.
This role will be a 5 days out of 7 shift pattern and will include weekend working, therefore candidates must be flexible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide wider management with daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Build strong relationships with our Buying Department and Suppliers
- Achieve KPI'S and produce reports
- Plan and monitor the storage, delivery and despatch of orders
- Implement processes and follow through on continuous improvement
- Management of stock flow
- Drive and maintain SAP processes
- Ensure quality, delivery budget and environment objectives are met
- Maintain Health and Safety standards
- Brief Team Leaders on a daily basis and be proactive with costings
- Develop the team
- Lead by example and motivate the team to ensure maximum performance levels
- Continually challenge and question on going costs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Exposure to a multichannel environment
- Be able to plan and organise work schedules
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Make decisions and be pro-active when problems occur
- Have great inspirational leadership skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
• 15% discount
• Sharesave options
• Peoples pension
• Competitive holiday allowance
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you.