A Business in Worcester are looking for a temporary Admin Assistant to join their Housing Management Team.
£8.41 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5pm)
Your new company
A local Housing Association in Worcester are looking for a temporary Admin Assistant for approximately 8 weeks to help support the Housing Management Team, paying £8.41 (Premium)
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- The timely and accurate sorting and cleansing of documents and files to an agreed file structure in preparation for electronic scanning.
- Document and file preparation which includes, unfolding, repairing, removing staples and paper clips, ensuring a uniform orientation of documents, taping down small pieces of paper onto larger sheets, following a set file structure and placing separators on documents.
- Scanning which will include the correction of double feeds and poor images, maintaining high standards of quality control, consistently maintaining a high output quota, conducting random audits of scanned copies. Ensuring the scanners are functioning correctly and calling service engineers if appropriate.
- The accurate recording and indexing of scanned files and documents within the Electronic Document Record Management system.
- Ensure that hard copy documents are safely stored and/or destroyed in line with the Group's policy and procedures
- Accurately maintain, monitor and update records held on the Housing Management IT system.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required to reflect the spirit of the job purpose, the title of the post and its grading
- All work to be undertaken in line with the Group's policies and procedures, including Health & Safety, Equality and Diversity and Data Protection.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to succeed:
- Minimum C grade GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Genuine commitment to quality work with a true desire to get the job done accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent IT Skills in Microsoft packages
- A understanding of databases and metadata with good data entry skills.
- Ability to cope with a varying workload and changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision as well as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from on-site parking and great rates of pay. You will also benefit from the chance to work within a fast paced environment with a great community of people.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.