Net Development Manager
. NET Software Development Manager
Salary: Up to £80,000 plus benefits
Our Client is a leading supply chain service provider supporting the aerospace and defence sector. Working with international clients to offer scale, expertise and flexibility from their global service offering.
This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished Software Development Manager to join the business, where you will enable and support the achievement of our global business objectives through innovative technical solutions that are reliable, secure and cost effective across the development and infrastructure platforms. Work with all business functions to define, improve, support and drive efficiency improvements through business processes and functional objectives.
As a Development Manager you will manage a team of software developers to plan, develop and support software application development to meet business requirements. The Development Manager will oversee the day to day management of software development through Agile/Scrum software development methodologies and ensure the delivery of quality and reliable business software solutions. This position will report into the Software Development Director.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience of managing a team of developers
- Experience of C# .NET development
- ASP .NET MVC
- Hands on experience working within a development team
- Key stakeholder engagements within a business and also external relationships with providers and suppliers
- Previous experience managing and developing applications within an agile/scrum methodology
- Life cycle development, project planning, capacity management and risk awareness
- Industry recognized qualifications: Degree qualified, Microsoft accredited or equivalent
- Deliver business application solutions by managing the activities of developers delivering reliable quality solutions on time, within budget and scope
- Developing project plans, resource planning, scheduling and managing development timelines.
- Responsible for design reviews, code reviews, and mentoring the software development team.
- Support change management process to manage software releases, application patching and changes to production configurations.
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.