Customer Service Representative
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join our popular client based in Smethwick. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as in either face to face customer service or have worked within an environment where you would have to deal with queries relating to any part of the business.
This is a fast-paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation within their friendly Customer Service Centre.
Main duties of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Understand customer requirements through relevant questioning
- Receive and process requests from customers and other team members
- Keep contact with customers frequent in order to update on status of work
- Deal with all queries, escalating where necessary
- Provide cover and support to other departments when needed
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Representative, you will ideally have:
- Strong focus on quality customer service with a natural desire to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eager and willing team player with a positive attitude who also feels able to work independently
- Ability to own and prioritise workload
- Ability to learn quickly and use knowledge in decision making whilst accepting the need to adapt to changing circumstances
- Computer literate with a sound working knowledge of Windows based applications
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at