Staffline have an immediate start available for an Administrator is to provide support to the management team in Solihull. This will include; preparing reports, handling telephone enquiries, processing contract paperwork and other general office duties. The vacancy has arisen due to an expansion of the contract.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The post holder will provide the following general administrative service and supporting Human Resources Administration, Payroll Administration, Financial Administration, Purchasing Administration and Workwear Administration.
- Be willing to carry out all aspects of warehouse duties
- IT Literate
- Educated to a GCSE level (or equivalent) to include Maths and English.
- At least three years previous experience in carrying out the tasks and within a similar role
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support staff to do the same.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Concern for customer satisfaction.
- Result driven
- Demonstrates energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to achieve goals.
- The ability to support and motivate individuals and teams.
- Builds productive working relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- A commitment to continued learning.
- Polite and efficient telephone manner.
- Potential Permanent Opportunity
- Opportunity for newly qualified drivers
- Uniform Provided
- Offsite Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Payslip Emailed Weekly
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
Hours of work/salary
- Monday to Thursday 08.00 - 17.00hrs
- Friday 08:00 - 12:30hrs
- 37 hours a week
- The salary is £18,000 per annum
Please apply now.