Customer Services Advisor
Customer Services advisor:
Interaction Recruitment are proud to be supporting a Market leading Manufacturer/Distributor within the automotive industry with their recruitment
The company have experienced substantial growth in 2016 and are continuing to do so in 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a company with an extremely bright future.
This newly created role will report into the sales manager and offer the right candidate a fantastic career path.
- Inbound telephone support to customers
- Dealing with any warranty queries and ensuring that the customer is kept in the loop at all times.
- Ordering stock on behalf of clients and arranging deliveries
- Communicating with other departments to ensure customers receive the best service possible
- Providing cover for the receptionist
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail.
- Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service.
- Committed to personal development.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Clear telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
If you have an interest in cars and are technically minded this would go a long way in this company.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 8:15 - 16:45 (you may be required to work an occasional Saturday)
Immediate start available