FLT - Counter Balance Driver

Recruiter
Anonymous
Location
Staffordshire
Salary
8.03 - 8.03 GBP Hourly + GBP8.03/hour
Posted
07 Sep 2017
Closes
05 Oct 2017
Contract Type
Permanent
Swift Personnel are looking for the ideal Coutner Balance driver to work for our well established client in the Wolverhampton area, this is a very friendly company to work for and they are looking to take on our Counter Balance driver after 13 weeks.

This position is Temp to Perm, and is also an immediate start.

Our candidate will be working with palletised goods and you shall be loading and unloading trailers and wagons, also some parcel sorting work shall be required from our driver, as the shift is split 70 % on the Coutner- Balance Truck and then the other 30 % parcel sorting.

The pay rate for this position is GBP 8.03 per hour ( not including holiday pay ), so you will get paid for holidays that you book off. The shift that you will be working is 19:30 Pm - 04:30 Am, if you are successful in the assessment then you shall be working after the assessment if their is a shift available.

If you are interested in this position then please do not hesitate to call us on (Apply online only) and speak to our industrial department for more information. Alternatively simply send you CV accordingly