Brand Digital Graphic Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, dynamic , creative and enthusiastic Digital Graphic Designer to join our passionate and knowledgeable Communications team at Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland. The exciting new role as Digital Graphic Designer will play the key role of developing graphic digital designer capability to support the business in executing its brand and content strategy delivering first class digital graphic design services to a wide range of projects across the Saint-Gobain group.
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as Digital Graphic Designer you will:
- Use your creative flair and skills to deliver against a wide range of design and digital briefs for Saint-Gobain at a Corporate level and a number of its well-known brands.
- Develop a wide range of materials including: posters, HTML emails, marketing emails, digital brochures, digital assets, exhibition graphics, digital campaign assets, web design elements, assets to support our branding strategy, and new brand assets all of which help to bring to life our brand through first-class creative execution
- Support a number of projects, you will use your expertise to apply creative knowledge and flair to help communicate and engage target audiences - delivering professional creative assets
- Develop, and build, a digital graphic design service, with customers' needs at the centre always delivering first-class service and results
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit great people that align well with our values. We are particularly keen to meet people who share our passion for innovation and sustainability and are at heart collaborative in nature. For the Digital Graphic Designer specifically it is important that you have:
A proven ability to understand complex digital user journeys and the application of appropriate style treatments, that optimize and enhance overall user experience.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite and some knowledge of presentation software (PowerPoint) as well as Microsoft Office (ExCel, Word)
- Experience in animation, video production and apps, while not essential, would be a benefit
- In depth digital design capabilities and typographer with a fantastic online/offline portfolio
- The ability to work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Experienced creative professional, with extensive experience of creating creative and impactful designs for a range of audiences
- Strong attention to detail in everything you do
- A strong focus on your customers and delivering on your promises
- A collaborative approach to your work, with a positive, solution focused outlook
What about the business I'll be joining?
There are 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Saint Gobain UK & Ireland delegation - a central hub that supports the UK's 34 businesses with anything from Recruitment, Payroll, HR and Legal services, to name a few. Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries??? Are You In?
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, we able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within the delegation or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn't always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.