Job Title: Stock Administrator
Based at: Newtown
Competative Rates of Pay.
Reports to: Stock
12th Month Contract
To process all administrative tasks required within the department. To maintain stock control, administration and coordination of sufficient stock levels to meet demand.
- Retrieving all signed installer paperwork.
- New installer setup.
- Monitoring installer renewals.
- Responsible for maintaining the installer, documentation files.
- Managing the return of faulty & surplus stock from installers.
- Arranging the collection of stock via courier.
Stock Control and Shipping
- Running daily stock reports.
- Coordinating shipments to installers and customers when required.
- Allocating stock manually.
- Managing customer returns whilst liaising with internal departments and customers.
- Manage installer returns regularly ensuring the rotation of stock.
- To coordinate the shipment of installer return bags.
The role requires strong administration skills and able to work within a busy friendly environment.
IT skills are required however; full training and support will be given in all areas.
For further information or to apply, please contact Jackie Fillingham.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.