Fixed Wire Testing Engineer
Electrical Test Engineer required for our client, a large company, who offer a variety of building services, nationwide. The Electrical Test & Inspect Engineer will be performing fixed wire testing on existing and new installations in commercial properties. They are currently looking for an engineer to be based in the Coventry area, in a CV postcode.
The Electrical Test Engineer will be visiting commercial properties, such as banks, retail outlets, leisure centres and pubs for regular upgrade and replacement installations, you will be working on multiple sites across the designated patch.
Electrical Testing Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out test, inspection and remedial works if required on electrical installation in commercial properties.
- Covering Coventry and surrounding areas
Electrical Testing Engineer Position Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
- City & Guilds 2360 or 2330
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Based in a CV postcode.
Electrical Testing Engineer Position Remuneration
- GBP26k - GBP28k
- Bonus scheme (OTE Circa GBP35k - GBP40k+)
- Company Car
- Work wear and PPE
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy