Electrical Fitter/Panel Wirer
Job Title: Electrical Fitter/Panel Wirer
Salary: GBP25,000 to 28,000 depending on experience
Our client is a market-leading manufacturing company based in Coventry. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of an Electrical Fitter/Panel Wirer to work in their team. This is a rewarding opportunity, with significant future possibilities.
- Assembling, wiring and testing of electrical equipment.
- Working from mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Dealing with high and low volume assemblies.
- Minor soldering.
- Wiring and assembly of components for control cabinets and panels.
- Connecting electrical equipment to power supplies.
- Crimping and terminating wires using hand tools.
- Machine tool panel wiring.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong knowledge and previous experience regarding all aspects of electrical fitting.
- Ability to work from technical drawings.
- Ability to use various hand tools.
- Strong problem solver with the ability to do precise and detailed work.
- Motivated team player.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 7.30am until 4pm and Friday 7.30am until 3pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.