Warehouse Operative - IDS - Nuneaton
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a growing company with lots of opportunity for development and progression? If so you could be the person for us.
IDS are specialists in plumbing, heating and bathroom products and part of Saint-Gobain, one of the world's biggest organisations.
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as a Warehouse Operative you will;
- Checking incoming stock deliveries and put away in the appropriate location
- Picking correct goods for outgoing orders and checking quantity and quality at all times
- Ensure all discrepancies are identified
- Comply to all PPE requirements at all times
- Follow company procedures to action any nil stocks accordingly
- Prepare for and carry out regular stocktakes in accordance with company stock take procedures
- Operate fork lift trucks (full training will be provided)
- General housekeeping
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Warehouse Operative specifically it is important that you will:
- Have great Numeracy and Literacy skills.
- Have a strong customer focus
- Be an excellent team player
- Have a glass is always half full attitude
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.