About the role
We are currently recruiting Support Workers to work with a 36 year old female client in the Worcestershire area. As a Support Worker you will be involved in providing personal care, building a rapport and promoting the independence of the client.
The days and hours of the shifts are as follows:
Plus additional ad-hoc shifts as needed.
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience including personal care
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).