Construction and Property Administrator
Job Title - Construction Administrator
Package - up to 22,000 DOE
Location - Hereford
Reference Number - 82200
We are currently searching for an experienced Administrator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Hereford area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- You must have experience with KPI reporting and monitoring, please highlight your experience with this on your CV.
- Good communication skills
- Numerate and commercial minded
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and produce accurate time critical information
- Ability to proactively manage and prioritise workloads and to deliver on time and to expectations
- Self-starter and a go-getter who can demonstrate ability to think outside the box
- Ability to demonstrate where you have personally added value to processes and reporting in previous roles
- A logical, methodical and consistent approach to controls and procedures
- High personal quality standards
- Team player
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.