Senior Development Engineer
We are recruiting a fantastic Senior Development Engineer to work for a global FTSE 250 Engineering business based in Staffordshire. With international reach and significant investment across the group, my client is now looking for a Design Engineer who will contribute to overall business strategy by designing innovative solutions for their OEM customers. The role will take projects from initial concept stage right through the product life cycle as a Design Engineer.
Our client is a Global FTSE 250 Engineering business, based in Staffordshire. With four global sites and a sales and service network spanning 75 countries, this is a chance to join with a global business that is a market leader. After recently entering a number of lucrative markets globally they are now looking to bolster their Engineering team. The role provides full career development across their business and the opportunity to work with a number of major Engineering firms.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Development Engineer in Staffordshire;
- generating design concepts
- researching new technology
- planning and managing programs
- ensuring projects are progressed to production
- working alongside outside suppliers
- visiting customers in the UK and overseas when necessary
The ideal Senior Development Engineer in Staffordshire;
- Extensive developmeny testing experience
- Knowledge of tools such as APQP,DFMEA and DOE
- Extensive development testing experience
- Understanding of engineering principles and manufacturing techniques
- Sound understanding of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic
- Ability to design and construct test circuit
- Establish root causes
Competitive Salary, apply for more information.