Injection Moulding Engineer
Job Title: Injection Moulding Engineer
Pay Rate: GBP33,800 (inclusive of shift allowance)
Hours: Continental Shifts - 6am-6pm, 6pm-6am
Benefits: Company bonus, company pension, life assurance, 31 days holidays
The Moulding department currently have an opportunity for an Senior Engineer to join the team, reporting to the Ink Manufacturing Manager.
This main duties and responsibilities include:
- Daily supervision and control of moulding engineers.
- Control of moulding process to ensure achievement of the production plan and quality targets.
- Provide engineering support when required.
- Ensure all safety and machine checks are completed and up to date.
- Ensure all machinery maintenance is carried out in line with procedures.
- Propose and apply continuous improvements to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Control and maintain departmental 5s, environmental and Health and Safety activities.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
- Have general mechanical and engineering experience.
- Possess strong leadership skills and able to communication at all levels.
Our client is a large manufacturing company based in the heart of Telford. Due to continued growth they now have a position for an Injection Moulding Engineer available.