Assistant Producer (Video and Digital)
Assistant Producer (Video and Digital), Staffordshire, W Midlands
Great opportunity for an Assistant Producer to work for a vibrant growing company supporting the Producer facilitating video and digital projects in a "hip" and "modern" environment.
You will have experience working in Live Broadcast TV or in a Video Production Company. The main purpose of the role is to coordinate the studio shows i.e. ensuring the people are in the right place at the right time, the rehearsals run on time and the assets are ready for broadcast in advance of the shows.
Requirements of the role will include:
- Understands shooting with DSLR, Sony FS7 and XW160 cameras
- Experience working in Live Broadcast or Video production environments
- Capable of making judgments and selections appropriate to show requirements, both live in the Gallery and in pre-recorded edits
- Can develop an understanding of new technologies used in the delivery of a multi-platform programme and to use the equipment needed to execute this.
- Able to operate a variety of editing software including Adobe Premiere and After Effects to a broadcast standard
- Can stay on top of updates and changes to channels, restrictions, branding and graphics.
- Understands content staying within rights restrictions
- Work closely with Promotions team and Chat for deeper understanding of product and game mechanics
- Ability to write scripts and work with hosts to fine tune narrative
- Create compelling and engaging content for all shows and promotional trailers taking into consideration brand and narrative
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Power-point & Google Chrome
- Collect and monitor insights on what topics and formats perform best, and help to shape the editorial agenda
In return a good salary and excellent bonus scheme and benefits, in a fun, interesting and challenging environment are on offer.
If you feel your skills and experience match the above criteria, and you have long term working rights within the UK then please forward your CV for more details about the role.