Security Compliance Analyst
| Security Compliance Analyst | Staffordshire |
| GBP45,000 - GBP60,000 |
We have received an urgent requirement for a Security Compliance Analyst for our Client. The company is a worldwide financial services company delivering financial products to a portfolio of blue chip Clients. The successful candidate would operate in their European Head Office in Staffordshire, responsible for dealing with all aspects of IT Security, from dealing with compliance concepts to data security and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve individual performance targets
- Understands what excellence looks like and strives to achieve this
- Awareness of team and department performance and how individual performance contributes to this
- Understand key drivers behind business change and support implementation
- The customer experience is enhanced through the application of TCF principles
- Put the customer at the centre of everything you do and deliver fair customer outcomes
- Understand and apply our regulatory (including TCF) requirements in your role
- Able to articulate service expectations and associated performance standards
- Identify local CI / PI initiatives and help to embed these within the immediate team
- Demonstrate engagement through personal and departmental performance
- Support immediate team and positively demonstrate company values and behaviours
- To embed and live the company values in everything you do
- Adhere to Information Security policy
Salary and how to apply
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to myself at , or call me on .
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.