Our client, a successful family run business is now looking for a Junior Secretary to undertake general office duties and provide secretarial service to the Management Team including, but not restricted to, the following: -
- Audio/copy typing of letters, memos, reports, tender enquiries, sub-contract orders, purchase orders, estimates, minutes, programs, and health & safety documentation.
- Administrative support to secretarial staff as and when required.
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems
- Reception duties: dealing with internal and external enquiries by telephone and in person and taking messages where appropriate.
- Operation of office machinery i.e. photocopier, fax, plan printer, laminator, binding machine etc.
- Shared responsibility for taking the post to the Post Office every evening.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent word processing, spreadsheet, and audio skills.
- Professional approach to all aspects of work.
- Ability to work with management to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative ? Professional telephone liaison.
Salary: GBP14,000 - GBP17,000 commensurate with age and experience
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.