Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager Based in Warwickshire
My client is a world leading Manufacturing and Automotive client specialising in the production of prestigious vehicles and also account for five of the top ten British best-selling vehicles globally.
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have previous experience with working on IT and Transformations Projects.
- Build & manage execution of the recruitment Plan.
- Provide timely & accurate management reporting on total IT resource and recruitment.
- Implement the agreed charge back model for IT resource through its consistent application across all Domains / Function
- Previous Transformation Experience
- Manage achievement of the IT In source business case.
- Manage the process for on-boarding all new recruits.
- Single point of contact for Domains / Functions / HR Bus Partner.
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies on behalf of the recruiting managers.
- Work with the recruiting managers and HR to ensure capabilities & behaviours are clearly defined and specified for each role prior to commencing recruitment.
- Ensure associated communications are accurate & timely.
** Please note Some Travel is required **
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.