Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading brand in their field who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team based in Lichfield.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for an established company who have an excellent reputation.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the collection of monies owned in a specific time frame
- Management of unallocated cash and assistance to clear of income items from the bank reconciliations
- Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure all invoices are raised within the specific time frame.
- Responsibility for a range of clients and values of charges raised.
- Responsible for collecting optimum amounts due on behalf of our clients by telephone, email and letters.
- Collection of payments will be by Bacs, standing orders, direct debits, cheques, debit and credit cards.
- Client reporting
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Work closely with the cashiering team and ensure receipts are allocated correctly, assisting the Cashiering team with posting funds as required.
- You may also be requested to undertake various adhoc tasks to assist with the department.
The Successful Credit Controller will have:
- Previous Credit Controller experience.
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload according to deadlines set from various sources and with the ability to escalate appropriately when required
- Ability to work on own initiative but more importantly work effectively within a team and be able to demonstrate a collective mentality for achieving the clients collection KPI's and internal team targets
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory in all forms, to include, verbal, written and face to face.
- Experience working with reporting in excel essential
- Proactive and driven individual that can show a passion and commitment for their portfolio of debt, delivering against KPIs and accurately reporting and providing advice for each case
In order to apply for this excellent Credit Controller opportunity based in Lichfield paying GBP20,000 - GBP24,000 per year please send across an up to date version of your CV today.