Technical Sales Advisor
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Sales Advisor to join our client, a successful private family business and the UK's market leader in design and manufacturing. They are looking to recruit dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join their sales support team. Working within an existing and highly motivated sales support team our client are offering excellent personal development and growth with fantastic progression opportunities.
Your role as a technical sales advisor will involve:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the Education sector, architects and contractors
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone and written Communication
- Constructing written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system as required
- Ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote)
- Recognising sales opportunities and closing of sales
- Checking all quotations to ensure 100% accuracy
- In conjunction with the in-house system contact clients to up-date and close orders, including up-dating notes and progress of on-going projects where applicable
- The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling products, ideally working closely with local authorities, the education sector and contractors.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to interpret drawings
- Experience of tender process and the confidence to read through bills of quantities and tender documents
- Sales negotiation skills
- Excellent keyboard skills with experience of in-house database systems and MS Office
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
- Positive, can do attitude.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales Advisor, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Support, Sales Support, Sales Administration
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.