Be the best you can be as a
How will you make a difference?
Here's the short answer;
Customer Service is at the heart of everything we do at Asda. Our customers love us as much for our friendly, helpful service as for our fantastic low prices. You can make a massive difference to the customer experience. Of course we want you to smile and say hello. But it's also about listening, being patient and helpful, being smart, calm and efficient??? while also being very busy! Thanks to you, our customers will walk out happy and keep coming back.
We're proud of our warm and friendly service. It's what our customers love and have come to expect. So we'll always expect you to:
- Have a smile in your voice as well as on your face
- Always say 'hello' and 'goodbye' - and in between show an interest and find out a customer's needs
- Treat every customer as an individual. YOU may the first person the customer speaks to in the store - or possibly the only person they will speak to today. Make sure you make a good impression
- Look for ways to increase sales and make customers aware of special offers or promotions they may have missed
- If a customer has a comment, try and resolve the problem yourself or quickly decide it's an issue for a manager. Be sympathetic and don't get flustered
- WOW customers with your friendliness!
Being the best you can be, every day
There's no such thing as great service without high personal standards - they go hand in hand. So every day you'll be expected to look the part through a smart appearance, and play the part in a friendly and professional way. There's always a lot to learn about your job - from food safety and hygiene to company rules & standards - but with our great training and support, we'll help you keep getting better and better.
We're one big team, so we're looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.