Therapeutic Residential Children's Care Worker
Key Care and Support are recruiting a small team of Therapeutic Residential Children's Care Workers for an established children's service in the Stoke-on-Trent area, with an excellent reputation for therapeutic and nurturing residential homes well known for creating a warm, relaxed & calm environment.
Working with children and young people who have a range of social emotional behaviour, complex needs and associated difficulties.
The post requires the following: Child Care Workerswho possess a minimum of 6 months experience in children's residential provisions, and have obtained(or currently working towards) NVQ 3 Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) NVQ 3 Caring for Children and Young People.
What we require from applicants:
* Reliability (essential)
* Prepared to work unsociable hours (weekends and sleep-ins) (essential)
* Have at least six months residential childcare experience (essential)
* Possess a QCF or Equivalent NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
* A check-able work history since education (essential)
* Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
In return, we offer:
• RCW unqualified - GBP7.50ph (we pay a salary if on 1:2 or 2:4 pattern GBP15,600 plus sleep ins as below)
• RCW qualified - GBP8.30ph (we pay a salary if on 1:2 or 2:4 pattern GBP17,264 plus sleep ins as below)
Sleep ins are paid on top (as and when required) at GBP34 a sleep in.
In terms of benefits we offer the following to all staff:
Our client is a company committed to its employees. As a company they offer many additional benefits to employees:
• Pension Auto-enrolment
• 'Pay Care Scheme', this is a company health care benefit.
• 'Perk Box', this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
• Annual Leave Service Award
• Childcare vouchers, aiming to assist employees with families.
If you are interested in this exciting new venture please make contact on the details attached.