Deputy Manager Nurse - Hereford - Very good rate
Are you a nurse leader, looking for a job in Herefordshire?
If you are interested, please send across your CV and I can pass it straight onto our client.
Deputy Manager RGN or RMN - Herefordshire
Are you looking to really make a difference and have the support you require to to enrich the lives of residents?
- This role has a very attractive salary
- supportive and friendly staff
- stunning Location and easily accessable
Full Job Description
My client is an organisation to really believe in. The time, understanding and dedication and support that they put behind their employees makes this a place where employees want to come every day.
This organisation provides a home environment with quality facilities and highly trained staff to ensure the resident's physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met. Staff provide excellent clinical care and utilise comprehensive resources and service providers to support even the most complex of care needs. Residents are at home here and their needs are met with dignity, compassion and respect.
- Registration with the UK nursing board
- Managent and leadership experience within a care home setting
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Mentor and lead teams.
- Engage happily with residents and motivate other staff
- Committed to delievering clinical exellence
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines
- Committed to training and development to maximise staff opportunity
- Dedicated to delivering excellent quality care to residents
Our client is looking for someone who is warm, friendly and personable with a positive outlook.
You will be:
This role calls for a dedicated nurse who wishes to contribute to providing excellent quality care to the elderly within a friendly care home. You need to be forward thinking. You will be approachable and show a strong, consistent presence on the floor. You will enthusiastic, flexible and equipped to deal with all situations. You will motivational, build up positive relationships with staff and residents, and be an excellent communicator. You will be articulate and organised with paperwork. You must be a multitasker to meet changing daily needs.
If this sounds like your next position hit "APPLY" now.