Warehouse Assessor/ Trainer
Salary: Up to GBP25,000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
Hours: Monday to Friday
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a national training company that are recruiting for a Warehouse Assessor/Trainer.
- Undertake learner induction and identification of training and support within warehousing
- Devise an Individual Learning Plan for the learner
- Deliver appropriate teaching, learning and assessment to enable the learner to demonstrate the appropriate skills and knowledge relevant to the standard to be achieved.
- Be able to write and deliver appropriate lesson plans to support the achievement of learning outcomes.
- Complete all appropriate documentation relevant to the standard and learner's progress in a timely manner and in accordance with policy
- Be able to use and support learners using E-Portfolio.
- Attend team, standardisation and One to One meetings
- Be available for OTL, IQA, EQA, and Ofsted visits as required.
- Complete CPD records appropriately and timely.
- Ensure learner progress reports are kept up to date and are correct and submitted weekly to team leader/manager.
- Qualified to A1 Assessor Award/TAQA or equivalent preferred
- Teaching qualification i.e. Cert Ed
- Must have own vehicle and willing to travel
- You will undertake an Enhanced DBS Check
- Previous experience of working with E-Portfolio
- Previous experience working within Work Based Learning Sector
- Experience delivering training/Apprenticeships in Warehousing
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.