Are you an experienced Resident Engineer, with excellent trouble-shooting and CAD ability? If so, we are recruiting a Resident Engineer for a leading Tier 1 automotive pressings company based in Coventry, who due to growth and securing new projects with a major OEM require a Resident Engineer to support new and current projects.
- Is responsible for the global product and process engineering management for all products and projects of one customer line Process.
- Shares the responsibility for timing, quality and cost of product portfolio with the other team members of the respective
- Is responsible for product design development and releases to fulfil customer specifications, Catia V5
- Is responsible for design-to-cost and ensures robust production conditions with standard or local equipment in line with BOSLE principles
- Is responsible for the engineering budget (incl. testing, prototyping etc.)
- Is responsible for prototyping and testing in coordination with support areas
- Is responsible for VA/VE with plants
- Engineering releases
- Leads all product engineers (globally within the CL) functionally
You will ideally have a strong knowledge of engineering concepts on chassis products and come from a Tier 1 automotive background. You will be able to use Catia V5 and have excellent customer interfacing skills and be prepared to travel to multiple sites in the West Midlands.
Interested should apply to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information.