Front of House Steward
To provide a friendly and professional service to all customers and clients. Taking responsibility for ensuring that all food and beverage areas are fully stocked, and the working environment is clean and tidy.
- Ensure you are aware of, and comply with all client and company health & safety procedures and standards at all times. This includes but is not limited to Food Handling, COSHH, Uniform Standards, Personal Protective Equipment, Manual Handling, Fire Regulations and quality control
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements, including but not limited to Food Information Regulations and Reference Intake labelling
- Complete all Food Safety and Health & Safety paperwork correctly when required
- Maintain the cleanliness of all displays, counters and seating areas, ensuring Health and Safety hazards, issues, near misses and accidents are reported using the appropriate reporting procedures at the earliest opportunity
- Learn and demonstrate the ESS Way behaviours at all times to colleagues, customers and clients
- Undertake compulsory training as detailed in the training matrix, ensuring all training is recorded in the training record card
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times by role modelling the ESS Way values and behaviours at all times to colleagues and customers
- Integrity - Respects colleagues & customers
- Health & Safety - Follows the right procedures and challenges unsafe behaviour
- Can Do - Is flexible and takes initiative
- Passion - Is positive & proud of doing a great job
- Responsibility - Takes ownership and doesn't leave things to others or say 'it's not my job'
- Teamwork - Shares knowledge and experience with other team members
About the company
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.