Key Care and Supportare recruiting a small team of Team Leadersfor an established young person's service in the Stoke-on-Trent area, with an excellent reputation for therapeutic and nurturing residential homes well known for creating a warm, relaxed & calm environment.
Working with young people with a range of complex needs behaviour, such as: EBD/SHB, and associated difficulties.
The post requires the following: Team Leader's who possess a minimum of 12 months experience in children's residential provisions, and a minimum NVQ 3 Health and Social Care (Children and Young People), or equivalent.
What we require from applicants:
* Experience of working with children or young people in residential settings (essential)
* Strong knowledge of child/young person development, and appreciation of the needs of children/young people.
* Understanding of appropriate legislation and confidentiality
* A check-able work history since education (essential)
* Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
In return, we offer:
EBD: TL - GBP8.75ph (we pay a salary if on 1:2 or 2:4 pattern GBP22,914.67 which is inclusive of sleeps) Sleep ins are paid on top (as and when required) at GBP34 a sleep in
SHB: TL - GBP8.75ph (we pay a salary if on 1:2 or 2:4 pattern GBP23,538.67 which is inclusive of sleeps) Sleep ins are paid on top (as and when required) at GBP34 a sleep in
Our client is a company committed to its employees. As a company they offer many additional benefits to employees:
* Pension Auto-enrolment
* 'Pay Care Scheme', this is a company health care benefit.
* 'Perk Box', this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
* Annual Leave Service Award
* Childcare vouchers, aiming to assist employees with families.
If you are interested in this exciting new venture please make contact on the details attached.