HR Administrator HR Assistant
Role: HR Administrator | HR Assistant
Salary: GBP10 per hour
Temporary Role - Must be available at immediately or with a weeks notice.
Looking to get into HR?
This is a superb opportunity to make that 1st step into Human Resources and develop your HR career with an International organisation.
The potential of this HR Administrator | HR Assistant
Although this is initially a short term assignment, there is the potential of extending your assignment which could be long term and potentially permanent. Working closely with the HR Manager there is significant opportunity for advancement.
HR Administrator | HR Assistant - The Role
- Provide an efficient and responsive 1st line HR Advice on policies, processes and procedures relating to HR, ER and Learning and Development.
- Providing advice, direction and guidance on internal Systems
- Ensuring administrative processes are consistent, timely and compliant with legal and organisational requirements
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of attendance records, database and spreadsheets, ensuring in line with firm and departmental requirements and systems
- Assist in ad hoc projects
HR Administrator | HR Assistant Essential Criteria
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our client's Human Resources Team. The successful candidate must have previous experience of working in a fast paced environment combined with excellent communication skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to work to tight deadlines is also essential, together with a highly organised 'can-do' approach.
Please apply for the HR Administrator | HR Assistant vacancy by e mailing your CV.