Engineer - Electrical & Control Systems
ENGINEER - CONTROL SYSTEMS AND ELECTRICAL (No nights )
*Successful, established and growing Manufacturing Company*
Design, Build and Maintain Control Systems
Our Client is an established and successful multi-site manufacturing business in the Shrewsbury area. Due to company growth and continued success within their specialist market, they are looking to recruit a Control Systems and Electrical Engineer to oversee the maintenance and development of their production equipment across three sites in Shropshire.
Responsibilities to include:
- Design and build of new production machinery control systems
- Maintenance of production machinery control systems
- Deal with reactive breakdowns and assist in preventative maintenance tasks
- Carry out any site maintenance where required
- Working on a variety of machines and resolving electrical control faults
The ideal candidate will possess-
- 17 Edition certification
- A sound knowledge of control systems, PLC programming, contactors, DOL starters, motor controls, control panels and PID controllers
- Knowledge of the Machinery Directive
- Risk assessments, integration/test and documentation.
Experience in management of health and safety would be an advantage
Salary to GBP40,000 dependent upon experience
40 hours per week (no nights)
MIT Recruitment is a specialist permanent consultancy covering the UK. MIT Recruitment advertises its vacancies in its capacity as an Employment Agency.