- Contract Type
A social and exciting company in Leamington have a requirement for a Payroll Administrator on a full time, permanent basis. Working in spacious open plan offices in Leamington Spa, you will become an important part of a large and social payroll team. Working within this team of fun and engaging people, you will have the opportunity to assist with an international payroll process while learning from talented and experienced colleagues. If you enjoy working in a friendly team who perform to high standards, this role could be perfect for you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 2 years' payroll experience
- Be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of the payroll process
- Able to fit into a fun and friendly environment, building strong relationships with your colleagues
- Have an organised approach to your work and able to work to deadlines
In return, you will:
- Work for a large and reputable company offering excellent progression opportunities
- Be provided with a training programme designed to support your personal and professional development
- Be given the opportunity to work in a high performing team, supporting an efficient payroll process internationally
This role is perfect for an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking for the next step in their career. If you are interested in working somewhere that is committed to the development of its employees, we want to hear from you.