Sales Manager - Coventry - 39 hrs
A Debenhams Sales Manager is top of their field. They are ambitious, passionate, service focused and above all, they are inspirational leaders who will drive our teams to succeed.
Here we're all about fashion. With our Designer at Debenhams collections, flawless visuals and iconic brands, our stores are the perfect place to make your mark.
Managing your own department means commercial awareness and delivering on first class service is essential. You will reflect the pride and passion that we have for our brand, and have the retail acumen to drive sales and keep our customers coming back; after all they're at the heart of everything we do.
As Sales Manager in Debenhams you must:
• Put the needs of our customers at the centre of every decision
• Lead and inspire your team
• Recognise opportunities for change and embrace the vision of our business for the future
• Take ownership for the running of a Debenhams department
• Work with energy, pace and enthusiasm
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
• Make sound commercial decisions which will drive Sales, store account cards and in store orders
• Promote an environment of ongoing personal development and growth
We are looking for an experienced leader who is ready to take their first step into a management career at Debenhams. This position lends itself to somebody who is looking to progress throughout the company.
A management career with Debenhams is designed with you in mind. We will give you the opportunity to push your boundaries and develop your skills, whilst also developing your team around you. Our culture allows you the freedom to make your mark, drive your department, and grow in to larger roles.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?