Care Recruitment Consultant
Due to growth and expansion we are looking for a talented and motivated recruitment consultant to work in our offices based in Newcastle under Lyme.
We are an established agency with over 60 years experience in the recruitment sector, so we really do know what we are doing and most importantly we know how to treat staff well. Some of our staff have been with us from the beginning and we have grown and invested in new staff over the past few years.
We are a very open and dynamic agency that allows you to create your on destiny and in turn earn uncapped bonus. Your desk is your desk and we give you the capacity and support to excel.
- Working on a care desk
- Managing candidates expectations, building strong relationships with candidates, so trust and loyalty is developed between the both of you
- Planning, researching and developing sales, over coming objections, consultative selling so that the client gets to know you and wants to work with you long term.
- Offering temp and perm staffing solutions
- Visiting clients
- Filling bookings quickly
- Pre screening, registration and ID checking of all candidates
- Administration - maintaining working logs and compliance documents
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment or business development experience
- Must be used to working towards targets such as conversions from CVs sent - interviews - placed candidates, new business brought on etcetc
- Professional and business minded
- Creative and innovative and developing new ways of working
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven track record in exceeding targets
- Ability to manage your own day and been able to balance sales, resourcing and administration
- An understanding of the care sector to be able to hit the ground running
In return we offer a relaxed but professional working environment, where you will be treated with respect and not micro managed as we encourage all staff to manage themselves and be bale to work their own way. We believe this allows staff to flourish and develop.
We offer an extensive induction with a mix of one to one training, coaching, E Learning and on the job shadowing. As we have an fully qualified assessor and trainer we are able to offer the best up to date knowledge and understanding of recruitment and for those that wish to they can take this to the next level and complete the Level 2 or 3 Recruitment qualification.
We work standard office hours but we are also flexible as and when required to support family life as we understand at times family needs to come first. Equally due to the nature of the job you will be on call on a rota basis with other staff within the department. Salary is negotiable and we can discuss this on interview.