Based in London working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK.
Winner of the Growth Awards 2015 and nominated for Digital Business of the Year 2016 at the UK National Business Awards. Listed Times Tech Track 100 3 years in a row.
paymentsense is an award winning, high growth tech company providing awesome accessible and affordable solutions to allow small companies to take card payments.
With HQ based in a vibrant, creative and collaborative hub near Notting Hill, we are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking people who want to contribute to our success story as the business goes from strength to strength!
The paymentsense Snapshot!
- Credit & Debit Card Processor serving SME market ().
- Largest Merchant Acquiring business in the UK
- We sign up a new merchant every 7 minutes across the UK and have the largest sales force in the industry
- Our Customer process GBP1.5bn in transactions
- Hugely ambitious business
- Recession proof business in a rapidly growing market.
- Intense but fun work culture.
Why join us?
We are a people focused company who take pride in what we do and always strive to challenge ourselves and innovate! We put a lot of effort into making sure we have a great working environment and culture - from providing beer Fridays, free yoga, fun parties, extra holiday days and excellent bonus schemes!
- Responsible for Consolidation of Group Accounts (currently UK and Ireland but likely to expand to more)
- Management of 2 x Assistant Accountants (UK and ROI) and Purchase ledger staff
- Responsible for managing month end timetable including preparation of Group Accounts, Directors Report and Lenders Pack
- Maintaining SAGE BI Reporting
- Oversight and review of Accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Manage team to ensure all AR and AP on Accounting System are correctly coded
- Ensure all Bank Reconciliation are maintained to the highest standards
- Supervise daily payment processing ensuring sufficient cash balances and maintaining cash flow forecast
- Supervise credit controller monthly invoicing and DD are kept to the highest standard
- Analyse and ensure company policy is kept to in relation to PO, Expenses and Authorisation
- VAT submission for both UK and Ireland are completed on a timely basis
- Assistance with Year End procedures and Statutory Audit
- Preparation of payroll and payroll duties with external bureau
- Process and maintain company Pension scheme
- Ad-Hoc analysis work from time to time
What you will bring...
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Technical accounting background
- People management skills
- SAGE 200 or similar
- Payroll preparation experience
- Group experience - multi company (2 or more) & multi currency)
- Computer literate (advanced) with high attention to detail
- Amazing communication skills - a numbers andpeople person!
- Ambitious. Motivated by success. Positive mind-set
If this sounds like the next step in your finance career then please apply directly now!
*Please note that if you have been successful you will be contacted within one working week following your application*