Chef De partie
My client is looking for Chefs who are dedicated to producing fantastic fresh food and have the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
This fresh food pub / restaurant is located Nr Wolverhampton offering fantastic, fresh food, great range of ales, beers, wines, spirits and cocktails all served in a comfortable yet traditional atmosphere complimented by the best service.
They serve great, fresh quality produce. You will be given the opportunity to be involved with creating menus
Chef de Partie - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As Chef de Partie you will be supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef with the day-to-day running of the Kitchen and all aspects of food production.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the section for which you are responsible
- You will be required to prepare and present food in an efficient and cost effective manner
- You will ensure all standards are at the highest level at all times
- Following Health &Safety practices
- Ensure all Kitchen areas are kept tidy and presentable at all times
- Fresh food preparation,
- Stock control and ordering.
Chef de Partie - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious business forward in its continuing development. My client is looking for a chef de partie with a can do attitude who is keen to learn. You must have excellent attention to detail and a passion for food.
As Chef de Partie you must have:
- At least 1yrs experience as a Chef de Partie level
- Experience with working with a fresh food menu
- High standards of cleanliness
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication
- Ability to be part of a team
- Passion for producing perfect dishes consistently
Salary £18-24k depending on the level of the applicant
A vibrant and fun working environment
Free Meals whilst on duty
28 days holiday
To apply for this role please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion regarding this position please call Lucy on