Online Assistant Merchandiser Stock
With over 5,000 Products this leading brand based in Birmingham is looking for an Online Assistant Merchandiser (Stock) to join the business to look after the Amazon account. With customers at the heart of their business, this is an exciting time to be part of a creative and growing supplier.
They are now looking to expand the team with a brand new role! Do you have experience working for Amazon in stock and forecasting or planning or have you worked with Amazon in a supply chain or merchandising stock capacity as a supplier? My client is looking for an experienced Online Assistant Merchandiser (Stock), who has experience working with Amazon or another leading pure play online retailer. You must be a forward thinking Supply Chain Analyst or Merchandiser who can demonstrate a high degree of analyse and commercial insight. A self-starter who can make decisions and be proactive in driving process. You will solely responsible of managing the inventory and forecast demand levels for Amazon.
What experience will you need?
- Must have a minimum of 2 years retail experience as either an Assistant/Junior Merchandiser or Ecommerce Supply Planner, with a UK ecommerce retailer or supplier to an ecommerce only business.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail but with the ability to take a top line approach where appropriate
- Advanced Excel skills and a previous use of Demand Planning and Replenishment systems.
- Good understanding of fast retail operations and how that applies to Logistics and warehousing practices.
- High level of energy with a positive attitude, who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with challenges.
- A problem solver, with the ability to take own initiative and make decisions that will have a positive impact on the business.
- Ability to prioritise in a demanding environment allowing flexibility when required.
- Attention to detail required for constant data build crucial interpretation and recommendations on actions for company inventory to fold into the ecommerce team.
- Exposure to working with Data Analysts on gaining understanding of spikes and troughs experienced through competitor activity, site positioning and pricing.
This Online Assistant Merchandiser (Stock) role based in Birmingham offers a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and a generous Pension contribution after your probation.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment