Digital Marketing Sales Support Executive
Digital Marketing Sales Support Executive -Worcester
Newsquest Digital Media are looking for an exceptional data champion who is inquisitive and self-motivated. You'll need to love data and statistics while having the artistry to turn complex information into stories for our stakeholders and take them on a journey of discovery and insight.
We are recruiting for a dedicated and intelligent Digital Marketing Sales Support Executive for our expanding team to play a key role in supporting the evolution of new digital marketing solutions to our SME advertisers.
You'll work alongside various colleagues and will be responsible for ensuring the setup and accuracy of data while interrogating the numbers to provide actionable insights using data culled from 1.5 million daily users across more than six million pages.
Within this role you will work closely with product owners to define reporting requirements. This includes creating, maintaining and delivering dashboards and reports for key stakeholders across the business.
You will conduct ad hoc analysis for internal stakeholders including in-depth forecasting and conversion analysis, plus develop actionable insights to enhance the user experience and drive conversion. Incorporate industry web analytics best practices and methodologies (e.g., testing and behavioural targeting), and support the maintenance and development of the analytics/data platforms.
Key duties include:
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our services and products are rolled out quickly and at a high standard
* Creating and maintaining administrative processes to support the smooth running of the business
* Technical set up and support for new and existing clients
* Maintaining and updating customer-facing material, including websites, sales collateral, and customer-service environments
* Creating and analysing reports to help clients and sales teams understand performance and response
While we can't tell you what an average day will look like, we can guarantee that the role will be fast-paced, varied, challenging and exciting. As the business grows, we expect a rapid evolution of the role, and the right candidate will quickly find themselves an integral member of the organisation.
We would like you to have
* Experience with Adobe Analytics or other web analytics packages
* Knowledge of data management platforms with working experience of Lotame
* Experience of using a tag management solution in particular Tealium and Adobe DTM
* Knowledge of A/B testing principles and experience analysing A/B tests would be advantageous.
* Experience of display advertising platforms such as Doubleclick for Publishers
* Experience of mathematical and statistical modelling
* Proficient in SQL
* Google Analytics/ BigQuery
* Some experience using R or Python would be useful
* Tableau, QlikView, Business Objects or similar
This exciting role will require a dynamic and energetic all-rounder, with both the creativity and flexibility to help improve our product-set, as well as the discipline and structure to co-ordinate complex launches across large sales teams.
* A fun and lively work environment, with excellent potential for personal and career development
* A competitive base salary package with an uncapped commission scheme, which offers great earning potential!
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
Interested? Please sign in today to apply.