We are recruiting for Administrator to work in Birmingham, Handsworth area, being part of a Primary School.
As an Administrator you will need to have:
- Strong IT skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Be a good communicator
- Have experience in working in schools.
- Have a professional manner whilst dealing with queries
- Administration experience
- Having experience with financial systems in schools would be an advantage.
- Must have a current DBS check.
- Salary: from £8.45 per hour
- Working Hours: Term time only, Monday to Friday 08.00-16.30pm
- Location: Handsworth, Birmingham.
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of an Administrator:
- To liaise directly with the public/parents/students etc., both by telephone and in person.
- Receiving telephone and email queries regarding schedules, modules and other.
- Carry out all administration tasks of the back office.
- Cover reception when needed.
- Book meeting rooms and keep diary.
- Customer service.
Benefits of working with us as an Administrator:
- 28 days annual leave
- Eye care vouchers
- Retail Discounts and more after one year of service
- Pension Scheme
- Optional PAI (personal accident insurance)
- Weekly pay
If you are