Electrical maintenance engineer
Are you a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience of working for building services or Facilities Management?
Are you looking to join a well established company that can offer job security?
Then read on…
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + OT
- Overtime paid at x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- A callout rota of 1 in 4 with standby payments of £75
- Genuine progression opportunities and a proven track record of internal promotions.
- BIFM Award winning national FM company
- Long term and secure contracts with worldwide organisations meaning financial security for you and your family.
Mobile position covering the Midlands; Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Redditch
A national facilities management company who are looking to recruit for their highly successful team in the West Midlands.
This role will suit a proactive and passionate engineer looking to work for a nationally recognised brand whose superb reputation in the industry is growing by the day.
You will be based in the West Midlands area and have extensive experience of working for a facilities management company on a variety of contracts including; commercial offices, banks and retail
- Recognised qualification and experience in the Electrical industry
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Electrical Maintenance (or equivalent)
- 17th Edition
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Must have a full UK driving license
Some of the main duties in this role are as follows:
- Carrying out PPM and Reactive maintenance on electrical equipment
- Working on various building maintenance tasks including basic mechanical, joinery and general fabric work.
- Work alongside other engineers in different trades, working as a team to ensure work is completed in a fast and efficient manner.
If you feel you can meet the high standards and want to join an excellent FM company at the best possible time then please apply to me today.
Please do this by clicking apply on this page or sending your CV directly to
For any further information please call Clare Gadsby directly on