FX Client Services Specialist
An FX Client Services Specialist is required by a leading, global Investment Bank to play a pivotal role in liaising between external clients, the internal sales force, traders and Information Technology (IT) to ensure a premium operational service is maintained and revenue opportunities are maximised. Due to the global nature of the role, the team works a shift pattern of 1 week of early shifts (7am-3pm) followed by 1 week of late shifts (2-10pm) with the occasional Sunday (normally one per month, 5-10pm). There is a shift allowance paid for all late shifts, weekend and Bank Holiday work.
The role centres on the resolution of day-to-day client trading issues, escalating Profit &Loss (P&L) exceptions and client outage management. You will also need to ensure all clients requests/trading issues are resolved in an accurate and timely manner, within aggressive Service Level Agreements. You will be responsible for
- Supporting a broad range of clients including Hedge Funds, Institutional customers, Government Agencies, Asset Managers, and Pension Funds
- Providing client real-time trade issue resolution
- Providing client trading setup amendments
- Off-boarding clients to ensure that customers profiles are disabled/deleted
- Communicating with clients via phone, email and chat functionality
- Monitoring Algo for high risk flow
- Ensuring that all clients are able to access front-end trading systems promptly
- Acting as a point of contact for client escalation, available via a multitude of different communication mediums
Educated to degree level you will ideally have previous experience in a trade support / client services role within an invetsment bank or similar. Any previous experience of FX (trade support, operations, settlements etc.) would be advantageous but is not essential. Excellent communication skills and very good attention to detail are both prequisities for the role. You must also be flexible to work both early and late shifts and also 1 Sunday in every 4.