Community Fundraiser - Birmingham
- Community fundraiser for a well-known charity within the West Midlands.
- Responsible for identifying prospective and growing corporate relationships.
- Home based, with a need to travel around Birmingham.
- To maximize income raised within your geographical area of responsibility and throughout the year
- You will ensure that each relationship is developed to maximise its full potential.
- You will represent the organisation to corporate supporters.
- You will produce partnership proposals and sponsorship offerings.
- You will support individuals organising their own events; this may include advising supporters on ways to get involved, supplying information and materials, giving encouragement and help to promote their fundraising.
- You will be a confident and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
- Able to show the drive and determination to promote and manage successful fundraising campaigns to achieve ambitious financial targets.
- Ideally you will have gained some experience of working within a corporate fundraising role, but a candidate who has developed corporate relationships in the commercial sector and has a proven track record in partnership acquisition.
- Must have a driving license and have access to a car.