Dental Nurse - Burton
Qualified Dental Nurse - Burton-On-Trent
Permenant, Full time
40 hours per week
GET TO KNOW US
Bupa Dental Care are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland, proudly caring for over 3 million patients in over 400 practices, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments.
We're passionate about our people, which is why we re-invest our profits into bringing an outstanding and memorable dental care experience to our customers.
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- GDC Registered
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over GBP500 per year
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Welcoming and committed team
- Practice Manager Academy - for those looking to progress
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice and childcare vouchers
- Uniform provided
Please apply by sending your CV and salary expectations to the Employed Recruitment Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who fit the requirements of the role. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process just let us know.
Due to the high level of interest in our roles, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates. Good luck!